Butter makes the world go round. It’s love captured in a consumable. It enhances everything: the salve to a dry, forgotten piece of bread; the savior to a pot of plain ole mashed potatoes. Butter makes them all sing in a way that demands your attention. It’s the glamorous makeover for your ordinary, turning into something extraordinary. Yes, I love butter.
Which is why I’m excited to have discovered the NEW Finlandia Imported Butter! Finlandia Butter is the taste of home. Of the old world, alive and thriving, and now easily found in your local grocery store. This premium butter is made from fresh milk sourced from humanely-treated cows cared for on small Finnish family-owned farms. No rBST, no added hormones: just pure milk that is carefully churned, then cooled to the ideal temperature to create a smooth and creamy butter. Ahhhh… Just the way it should be.
It’s important to me to use quality products in my baking. And the chefs who choose Finlandia butter agree! If you skimp on your ingredients, the flavor of your finished product will suffer, and that’s no fun for anyone. Finlandia‘s 7-ounce bars of unsalted butter are perfect for all your baking and cooking needs! Not much of a baker? Then slather on their salted butter. That’s where the true bliss is at anyway! I could live on crusty French bread and premium salted butter alone!
What’s one of the best vehicles for maximizing your butter consumption? Muffins, of course! Versatile as breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, snack, dessert… they do it all. And are greatly enhanced by smears of rich, creamy, premium butter like Finlandia. Whip up a batch of these Candy Bar Muffins (recipe at the bottom of this post) and prepare to be transported to Heaven! Your taste buds will thank you!
With all this talk about butter, I’m sure you want to pick up some Finlandia butter of your own to sample! Well, you’re in luck because I’m giving away one $25 gift card to ShopRite to a lucky reader! All you need to do is enter in the Rafflecopter widget below to get in on the good stuff! Giveaway open to residents of the United States only. Void where prohibited by law. Click here for full giveaway rules.
Now, on to those amazing muffins!
Candy Bar Muffins
- 1 cup raisins + hot water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 cup 8 Tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut in cubes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts unsalted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line muffin tins with paper liners for 16 muffins, or grease lightly, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, cover the raisins with hot water and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flours, baking powder, and sugar.
- Cut in the butter with a fork or pastry blender until there are pea-sized crumbs.
- In another bowl, whip the cream, egg, and vanilla.
- Dump the wet ingredients into the dry and mix by hand until just incorporated.
- Strain the raisins. Gently fold in the raisins, chocolate chips, and peanuts into the batter.
- Using a large cookie scoop, fill prepared muffin tin cups 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool in muffin tins for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
The Finlandia’s 3-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese looks great.
Will try this butter.
The Sweet Grilled Ham & Muenster Cheese Sandwich looks incredible!
I would really love to make the Italian Hogster with Swiss Cheese! I am a huge delicious sndwich fan for sure! Thanks for sharing and good luck to all!
The Finlandia’s 3-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese looks good
I loved both the Crazy Buffalo Chicken with Swiss and the 3-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese recipes but I agree with you that life is good as long as there is plenty of crusty french bread and a good quality butter like Finlandia!
Thanks for the opportunity to win your giveaway, love your blog and i-gram!
The muenster dip looks great!
I love mac n cheese so I would make the 3 cheese mac n’ cheese!
I’d love to try the 3 Cheese Macaroni…YUM!
Thalia @ butter and brioche
Butter does make everything better – these muffins look divine.
Heavenly Manicotti with light swiss cheese looks really good.
I would love to make the 3 cheese mac and cheese recipe.
The Sweet Grilled Ham & Muenster Cheese Sandwich
I like the Sweet Grilled Ham & Muenster Cheese Sandwich
I would love to try the three cheese mas and cheese my family just loves mac and cheese.
The three cheese mac and cheese looks very very good.
The spicy rascal sandwich with swiss cheese!
I would like to make their Portobello Mushroom and Light Swiss Cheese Sandwich.
Finlandia’s 3-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese sounds pretty awesome.
I love the Cuban Reuben with Monterey Jack Cheese and Cheddar Cheese.
I love the Italian Hogster with Swiss Cheese!
The California Omelette with Swiss Cheese recipe looks good.
Swiss Cheese Onion Soup Royale