Chocolate Chip Toffee Macaroon Cookies
Recipe type: Cookie
- 1 14-ounce bag sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- ⅔ cup toffee bits (the 2nd time I made them, I used milk chocolate toffee bits)
- 1 14-ounce can organic sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Dump all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until well-combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, portion out macaroons on prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake on the middle rack for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned on the edges.
- Let rest on cookie sheet for 3 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Recipe by Poet in the Pantry at http://poetinthepantry.com/2012/12/12/the-great-food-blogger-cookie-swap-chocolate-chip-toffee-macaroon-cookies/