Have the occasion for a collaboration? Here’s what I can offer you:
- Social Media: I have an established presence on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram, where I’d be happy to find ways to get your product/message out and noticed.
- Food Writing/Recipe Development: Do you have a product in need of a recipe? Looking for a way to see your product in a new light? I focus mostly on baking recipes, but would love to help you find a new way to feature your product.
- Brand Ambassador: Does your brand need an accessible face? I am your woman! As a home cook and baker, I can help show how your brand is important for the average person. I can promote you in blog posts, social media, and at events.
- Brand-Sponsored Travel/Events: One of my favorite ways to work with brands is to actually see them in the flesh and hear their message first-hand. I will share that message via live social media with the opportunity for a follow-up post after the event. I have my passport ready!
- Giveaways: I love sharing beneficial goods with my readers! If you have a product that my readers would enjoy, I’d love to work with you on featuring it in a giveaway. I do prefer working for compensation instead of for product, but if it’s a really good fit and something I’m already excited about, I may be able to find a place for it on my blog. Please do contact me and we’ll figure something out!
Have another idea in mind? Let me know! Let’s put our heads together and see what we come up with!
Brands I Have Worked with in the Past
I have worked with the following brands on various projects:
- Davidson’s Safest Choice Eggs
- Gourmet Garden
- Jones Dairy Farm
- King Arthur Flour
- Land O’Lakes
- Primula Products
- Sabra Dipping Co.
- Toufayan Bakeries