I love sharing my thoughts on food and kitchen products, especially if I think it might help someone else with their decisions! Generally, I will buy the products myself, but I do accept products for review if they fit in with the theme of this blog. (So foot cream may not be the right thing, but anything kitchen- or food-related would.) I will always specify if a product I am reviewing was provided by a sponsor with a disclosure. The compensation received may influence the content, topics, or posts made on this blog; however, the views and opinions I express remain my own based upon my own experiences and research. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question. Receipt of a product does not guarantee I will review it; I reserve the right to decide whether or not to share the product with my readers.
- Any giveaways provided will be differentiated as to whom the sponsor of the giveaway is.
- Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
- Odds of winning are based on the number of entries received.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY FOR PARTICIPATING IN GIVEAWAYS.
- Poet in the Pantry is not responsible for: any late or lost giveaway entries, whether due to electronic, hardware, Internet or other computer-related malfunctions; any giveaway disruptions; injuries; losses; events beyond the control of Poet in the Pantry; any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway; or prizes lost in shipment.
- All federal, state, local or international taxes associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By entering the giveaway through this website, you release Poet in the Pantry from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action related to any: claims; costs; injuries; losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery; mis-delivery; or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional).
These policies are effective December 1, 2014.