Right now is the beginning of the best day ever – Chocolate Peanut Butter Day! Hosted by Carla of Chocolate Moosey and Miriam of Overtime Cook, more than 30 bloggers are sharing their favorite chocolate peanut butter recipes, ranging from cookies and bars to scones and muffins. Follow the hashtag #chocPBday on social media and join us with your favorite chocolate and peanut butter recipes. Want to find all the recipes in one place? Follow our Pinterest board. We are also teaming up with OXO, King Arthur Flour, and Peanut Butter & Co. to bring you three fabulous prize packs. If you love to bake, you don’t want to miss entering!
We have a whole lotta chocolate peanut butter love going on today! Make sure you check out all these other fantastic offerings and Pin them to save for later–you’re going to want to try them all!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Parfait by Hip Foodie Mom
- Dark Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies by Mind Over Batter
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Crumb Parfait by Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Doughnuts by It’s Yummi!
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cup Swirl Brownies by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Buckeye Cheesecake Bars by Chocolate Moosey
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Scones by All Day I Dream About Food
- Crunchy Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cannolis by Souffle Bombay
- 4 Layer Chocolate Brownie Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting by Neighborfood
- Mini Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Cheesecakes by The Spiffy Cookie
- Peanut Butter Nanaimo Bars by Crumb: A Food Blog
- Chocolate Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies by In The Kitchen With KP
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies by The Cooking Actress
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle by Kelli’s Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream by Kelly Bakes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Biscotti by Lauren Kelly Nutrition
- Chunky Peanut Butter Stuffed Brownies by Snappy Gourmet
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Caramel Bars by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Peanut Butter Bundt Cake with Chocolate Cheesecake Filling by Overtime Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls by Gotta Get Baked
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Quick Bread by Magnolia Days
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream by Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips Bars by Roxana’s Home Baking
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Blondies by What Smell’s So Good
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Earthquake Cake by I Wash You Dry
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares by Food Lust People Love
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Cups by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Skinny Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispie Cheesecake Bars by Food Faith Fitness
Because I wanted a cookie bar that evoked memories of childhood, while being just a little more sophisticated. Chocolate and peanut butter chips stud this peanut butter cookie crust and topping, hiding a layer of cherry jam that is simply amazing. I say this serves 16–it’s more like 2. It might be a good idea to double the recipe and prepare in a 9″x13″ pan instead. I won’t judge you. Peanut butter and chocolate are good for you, right? (I keep telling myself that, anyway…)
- 1½ cups King Arthur Flour white whole wheat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup (4 Tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 large cage-free egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup peanut butter chips
- ¾ cup cherry jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8"x8" baking dish and line with parchment
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the peanut butter, butter, and brown sugar. Beat until creamy, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the egg and beat until well-incorporated, at least 1 minute.
- Mix in the vanilla extract.
- With the mixer on medium low, gradually add the flour mixture. Mix until almost incorporated, then add the chocolate and peanut butter chips. Mix until incorporated.
- Press half of the cookie dough in the bottom of the prepared pan. Spread over that the jam.
- Grab handfuls of the remaining cookie dough and break it up over the top of the jam so you have crumbles everywhere.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top is golden in color.
- Cool completely, then grab the edges of the parchment paper and lift straight up to remove from the pan.
- Cut and serve.
I want to send out a HUGE thank you to our sponsors for Chocolate Peanut Butter Day. Thanks to them, 3 of you will be receiving some pretty amazing prize packs! Be sure to follow them on social media:
Yup, that’s right, there are 3 big prizes available today. Because it wouldn’t be a celebration without prizes!
Prize Pack #1: OXO Baking Tool Set: One 3-in-1 Egg Separator, One Bent Icing Knife, One Brownie Spatula, One Cake Tester, One Cookie Spatula, One Cupcake Icing Knife, One Cupcake Corer, One Egg Beater, One Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, One Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, One Medium Cookie Scoop
Prize Pack #2: King Arthur Flour ingredients: One bag of all-purpose flour, one package of Guittard bittersweet chocolate disks, and one bottle of pure vanilla extract
Prize Pack #3: Peanut Butter and Co. package including: one Dark Chocolate Dreams 6-pack, One Variety 6-pack, and One 31 Days of Dark Chocolate Dreams cookbook.
This giveaway is open to US residents only and will be picked from random draw. Giveaway ends Monday March 31 at 11:59 PM. The winners will be notified via email and have 24 hours to respond. If not, the prize is forfeited and another winner will be chosen.
Enter in the Rafflecopter box below for your chance at all this goodness. Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: OXO, King Arthur Flour, and Peanut Butter & Co. are providing the prizes for this giveaway, free of charge. I received no product or compensation from these companies for this post. All opinions are my own.