Have you heard about Simply Potatoes’ 5 Ingredient Fix Recipe Contest?
All you have to do is come up with a 5-ingredient recipe featuring one of their products and submit it for your chance to win $3000! It doesn’t get any easier than that, so get yourself on over there and enter–I’d love to see one of my readers win!
Why do I love Simply Potatoes?
I am so unenthused about making dinner on weeknights. By the time I get home from work, all I want to do is park my butt on the couch and veg for a while. That isn’t fair to my family though. Anything that makes my night easier is greatly appreciated. That’s where Simply Potatoes comes in. Simply Potatoes are fresh potatoes that are refrigerated, but never frozen or dehydrated. They are made with only real ingredients and are sooooo easy to prepare. Especially for those recipes where “leftover” mashed potatoes are called for. What the heck are those? I don’t think I ever have leftover mashed potatoes. Thanks to Simply Potatoes, I don’t have to worry about that anymore!
So what would be my 5 Ingredient Fix?
My favorite pizza joint has this smashed potato pizza that is out of this world. I can’t eat there every day though. I recently started recreating my favorite pizza at home, now that I have Simply Potatoes by my side. I know, potatoes on pizza sounds a bit weird, but hear me out. Somehow, with the corn and the bacon, it all works out and becomes amazing. You could make just one pizza, but you’re kidding yourself. The first one will be gone in seconds and you’ll be wanting more. Make the 2 and even if you don’t need it all at once, you’ll have leftovers to carry you over. You’ll thank me.
- 2 10-ounce pre-made pizza crusts
- 1 24-ounce package Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 Tablespoons canned white corn, rinsed and drained
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the garlic mashed potatoes over the 2 pre-made pizza crusts.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the corn over that. Top with the chopped bacon.
- Bake directly on the rack for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and potatoes are hot.
- Serve immediately.
Good luck with your own 5 Ingredient Fix!
And let me know if you win! I’ll be rooting for you!
For rules on how to enter the Sweepstakes click here.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Simply Potatoes. The opinions and text are all mine.