As we get ready to turn the page on the calendar and embark upon a new year, let’s take a brief trip back down memory lane and see which posts you most liked in the year 2012. I hope these bring back fond memories for you like they have for me!
Top 10 Posts of 2012:
1. Super Slutty Brownies for Less-Than-Slutty Mommies – a treat that may have brought people to the site looking for something else altogether. Let’s hope they stuck around and tried this mash-up of deliciousness!
2. Drink Your Cake – One of my first reviews, where I happened upon the Cake-flavored vodka craze and tried it in a few concoctions.
3. More Cake You Can Drink! – After discovering UV Cake at the local packie, I decided to put it up against Pinnacle Cake vodka, with delicious results!
4. PB & Fudge – A quick and easy fudge that picked up a lot of pageviews during the holidays–most likely because it’s a sure thing to put out on the table at all those holiday shindigs!
5. Strawberry Shortcake — Sort Of – More booze, this time in a gelatin shot. I swear, I don’t drink this often in real life. Honest!
6. 12 Weeks of Christmas: Week 12, Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Blossoms – These may have come from 2011’s 12 Weeks of Christmas, but they continue to be a favorite. I even baked them twice this month, despite my episode of vertigo.
7. Casseroles Are Love in A Dish – Convincing children and adults alike that kale is really good–especially when paired with potatoes, sausage, and cheese!
8. Buffalo Chicken Dip – Forget appetizers. I want THIS as dinner! My version of the popular dip appearing at parties of all sorts.
9. #MuffinMonday: Gluten-Free Pumpkin Streusel Muffins – One of the first true gluten-free recipes I’ve tried making. I’m not a convert yet, but this helps!
10. Week 3 #12WksXmasTreats: Key Lime Pie Magic Cookie Bars – My first variation of the well-known Magic Cookie Bars. A tangy treat that’ll truly surprise all who eat them. Never had them before? You should!
So much yumminess in 2012…. so much to come in 2013! Stick around. I promise it’ll get even better!
Happy New Year!
**note, I chose to use the top 10 viewed posts in 2012. not all of these posts were written in 2012.**